Getting away with Mobile Tricks

Tuesday, July 1, 2008 | 5:10 PM



We've got some exciting submissions on Mobile Tricks, our new YouTube channel celebrating everything that can be done with a mobile phone. Today's theme is "getting away."

You can get away from that annoying guy who keeps trying to friend you on MySpace (from the comedy group The Vacationeers)...



...get away with a good deal (thanks to Jenny Hsieh, a student at Art Center)...



... or even get away with a pretty cool magic trick (courtesy of Marco Tempest, the Virtual Magician).



Can you figure out how he did it? Look for the reveal -- and more great videos -- next week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Easy to work out how he does it, but I'm not going to spoil it...

Troy said...

Wicked! Loved the trick. I have to admit I had to replay it several times to figure it out...I'll just have to see if I'm right when the reveal gets posted!