Interactive weather results, now in 34 languages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011 | 3:11 PM

Earlier this year, we introduced interactive weather information in mobile search results and now this feature is available in 33 more languages. Now when you search for ‘météo’, ‘tempo’, ‘날씨’, or ‘weather’ in your language, you’ll see the current temperature, humidity level and wind speed for your location. You’ll also get an overall forecast and the weather outlook for the next few days. To see weather conditions at various times throughout the day, move the slider across the next 12 hrs; that way you’ll know if you’ll need a light jacket in the afternoon or perhaps an umbrella in the evening.





Give it a try by searching Google for ‘weather’ in your language on your Android or iOS mobile device.

13 comments:

Hill said...

Nice, but can I get my weather in Kelvin instead of "F" or "C" please? and Thank You.

Unknown said...

Google doesn't allow typing in indian languages on android phones. So what's the use?

pilot_a300 said...

No greek... at this time!

Nedzork said...

nice, there is Indonesian.

Qudratullah said...

No Nokia, no use

Unknown said...

@hill: nice one :-)

hghershey said...

nice! Please include the current time in there so I can remove my other 3rd party apps.

uosiu said...

Hi, could somebody contact me to get my report about google map errors, wrong street priority and weird behavior of routing engine in google navigation for Android? I think, that google staff could find me on G+ or anywhere else ;)
I'm from Poland

Anonymous said...

nice, there is Indonesian
http://infoaboutmymobile.blogspot.com/

BloodyArmy said...

it works for my Nexus S, but only when the default browser is set...

hermon said...

please make at hebrew and arabic
thanks.

Warren Slocum said...

Gotta love Google.

richardberry said...

Great post. I like it. Thanks for sharing it to us.
Mobile