Google Voice rolling out new invites

Thursday, June 25, 2009 | 10:51 AM

In March of this year we announced the launch of Google Voice for existing GrandCentral users. Google Voice helps you manage your phones and voicemail by unifying all your telephones - including mobile, home, and work phones - with a single phone number and letting you access voicemail via phone, email, or the Web. Today we're pleased to announce that invitations for Google Voice are starting to roll out to everyone who requested an invite. Check out more details on the Official Google Blog.

14 comments:

Kobold Chieftain said...

Great news. Is there any word on letting existing number-holders swap their numbers for new ones?

Genius Phones Writer said...

@RelativeTheory

Great news, I've been a fan since the grandcentral days...

Jonno! said...

I can't wait to see this service native in Android handsets. Way to go Goog team ;)

Anonymous said...

Been Waiting a Long time for my Invite. Luuuuv it! Luuuuv it!
Thanks, Google

pgalland said...

Have been waiting patiently....now getting impatient!

Unknown said...

I just wished that Google would put there sms back on Gmail, Im kinda really needing that!

David said...

Sounds great! Please tell us this is for the UK also?

Uncle Jimbo said...

How many invitations per day are rolling out? Anyone know? I've been on pins and needles since last week!

javigarvil said...

I haven't received the invitation from Google. I sent my e-mail address during the last three months.

Anonymous said...

what is hapening to those in Nigeria. Why cant we enjoy the services. Yinkus

Unknown said...

I too signed up a while ago, I am really looking foward to it. Any idea when the we can try it out?

Unknown said...

Got mine today!!!

David said...

I'm still waiting...

Unknown said...

Me too, I guess I am low man on the totem pole. Dang :(